< Back to jobs list
Onboarding Administration Specialist
The Basic Summary
The Onboarding Specialist is an administrative role responsible for creating telecom inventory records. The associate will provide additional support to the onboarding coordinators as needed. This associate is responsible for maintaining excellence in relationships with customers, vendors, and co-workers. The associate must maintain standards and conduct that reflect One Source values and set an example for others to follow.
- Review customer invoices to identify current telecom services.
- Request customer service records for telecom and IT services from service providers such as CenturyLink, Verizon, AT&T, Spectrum, Comcast, and others.
- Provide documents as needed using Docusign to Customer for signatures.
- Contact service providers to verify customer asset inventory, contract details, and billing records are up-to-date.
- Read educational materials as needed and directed for job proficiency.
- Managed work time responsible and efficiently.
- Associate degree, or at least two years of related experience preferred
- Must be able to work a full-time 40-hour work week (Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm EST) which may include occasional overtime
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- General aptitude for learning about technology
- Good verbal and written communication skills for interactions with customers and service providers
- Able to work independently and manage time appropriately with minimal direction
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask when necessary
- Must have critical thinking skills with the ability for creative problem solving