< Back to jobs list
Telecommunications Billing Associate
The Basic Summary
A Level I Billing Associate is responsible for the accurate and timely client billing. The associate is responsible for maintaining excellence in relationships with clients, maintain standards and conduct that reflect One Source values and set an example for others to follow.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and use discernment on internal escalation process, including notification to both management and other relevant OSC associates regarding critical client issues.
- Assist with accurately selecting and allocating client invoices to create a consolidated invoice and statement with associated breakdown for assigned clients.
- Meet company and departmental timelines and goals for productivity and accuracy regarding client billing cycles.
- Demonstrate ability to navigate, utilize and maintain all pertinent internal databases.
- Ensure that charges on invoices from vendors are accurate.
- Manages personal work time responsibly and efficiently, insuring personal conversations, phone calls and internet usage are kept to a minimum.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to read and interpret invoices, contracts and other detailed documents
- Microsoft Office Proficiency and general aptitude for learning about technology