Webinar: Key Tips for QSRs to Optimize Digital Transformations and Put Growth on the Front Burner
Change is constant in the restaurant industry, and with the impact of the pandemic and customer needs evolving, agility in technology is more important than ever. There is a greater demand for innovation in upgrading technology infrastructure that supports the modern experiences that customers expect.
Quick service restaurants are not only expected to deliver these new experiences seamlessly, but also to reap larger results while overcoming flat or shrinking budgets. Join us as Ryan Mollenkopf, Director of IT Infrastructure at CKE Restaurant Holdings, Inc., and Kirk Waddell, EVP of Technology at One Source, discuss best practices around strategic technology optimizations for high-growth and to stay ahead of the competition.
In this 45-minute interactive webinar, they will discuss:
1. How to optimize technology while reducing costs and mitigating downtime
- Network connectivity and security
- When and why partnering with third-party services
2. Tips to stay ahead of customer experience
- Prioritizing safety and convenience
- Omnichannel dining options
- Point of sale (POS) needs and trends
3. Critical technology needed to recruit and retain talent