To securely combat and reduce spread of the COVID19, the CDC is calling for healthcare facilities to adopt telemedicine to protect patients and staff, and many large hospitals are racing to implement and scale up these capabilities at their frontlines.
If your organization is thinking about making this pivot as a means of maintaining your current revenue stream for standard office visits, One Source has a special offer that can be shipped to your physician’s offices all kitted in 48 hours.
One Source Telemedicine Solution
We will provide you with a turnkey kitted telemedicine platform bundle complete with a dedicated, security-enabled tablet device, unlimited data plan, HIPAA compliant video conferencing pre-loaded with EMR integration. All hosted on private cloud.
This package will greatly reduce your costs by eliminating minimum subscription fee thresholds for video conferencing and data plans. You will also receive 24/7 dedicated Help Desk support for the device and application.
- New iPad or equivalent tablet with built-in cellular connectivity
- Pre-loaded MDM Software for security
- Pre-loaded Zoom Healthcare application allowing quick use out of the box
- Zoom Healthcare application hosted on a Private Cloud
- Unlimited 4G Data with Verizon Wireless
- Nationwide 4G Connectivity ensures you are always within reach of your patients
- Mobile Device Management Software ensures secure envioronment
- One Source never have access to PHI and does not persistently store information that is transmitted
Customer Level of Effort: 5 minutes. Place order, receive device, power up and start seeing patients.
$195 / Month per user
- Zoom Healthcare HIPAA Compliant Private Cloud Application
- Verizon Wireless Unlimited Data Connectivity
- Apple iPad or equivalent device with Cellular
- One Source Device Management and 24/7 Helpdesk
$35 One-Time Kitting Charge per device
Contact Us to Order Today
We know this is a very vulnerable time for your organization and we want you to know that we are here for you as a reliable vendor partner today and into the future.
Please contact us for a discussion about how this telemedicine solution can work for your practice.