One Source, FireEye Co-Sponsor Triangle InfoSeConLocation: Raleigh, North Carolina
Date: October 25, 2019
Join Steve Cobb and Doris Gardner for Discussion of the Latest M-Trends Report, Tour the One Source Security Operations Center, and Receive a Complimentary External Threat Assessment
Looking to understand the latest trends and best practices surrounding information security? Then look no further than Triangle InfoSeCon on Oct. 25 in Raleigh, N.C.
Triangle InfoSeCon is the largest annual event of its kind and the flagship conference on behalf of the Raleigh Chapter of the Information System Security Association.
One Source is co-sponsoring this action-packed day with security partner, FireEye. Our very own Steve Cobb, Chief Information Security Officer, will speak alongside Doris Gardner, FireEye’s principal threat analyst. The two will present, “Insights from the Front Lines: Attackers Don’t Discriminate,” featuring discoveries from the 2019 edition of the M-Trends report.
FireEye, a world-renowned leader in cyber security defense, intelligence and response, publishes M-Trends each year. The findings come from the Mandiant Consulting Services arm of FireEye. Mandiant conducts front-line investigations into, and subsequently analyzes, cyber attacks across industries and regions.
Cobb and Gardner will discuss the latest M-Trends data and offer guidance for organizations of all sizes. Commentary may cover developments including:
- Advanced persistent threat (APT) groups—how they have evolved in North Korea, Russia, China, and Iran over the past decade, and groups elevated to APT status in 2018
- Why “once a target, always a target” has grown more true than ever
- Hidden phishing risks during mergers and acquisitions
- New defensive practices developed on the frontlines of incident response
Plus, you won’t want to miss out on a tour of the One Source security operations center, located just 500 yards from the Raleigh Convention Center, the site of Triangle InfoSeCon. Come see how One Source stands out among managed security service providers (hint: we’re the only MSSP certified by FireEye to serve the mid-market) and gives mid-market clients peace of mind.
Sign up for One Source’s SOC tour
See the latest cyber security technology in action. You will see real-time network traffic analysis, FireEye’s world-class threat intelligence, and sandboxing. Spots are limited. Reserve your spot now.
Sign up for a free External Threat Assessment
Book a Meeting
- Evanta’s CIO Executive Summit – Detroit
- Evanta’s CIO Executive Summit – Milwaukee
- Evanta’s CIO Executive Summit – Charlotte
- Evanta’s CIO Executive Summit – New Jersey
- MURTEC Executive Summit – Scottsdale, Arizona
- Evanta’s CIO Executive Summit – Phoenix
- Evanta’s CIO Executive Summit – Pittsburgh
- Triangle InfoSeCon 2019