Managing Mobile Device Inventory in the Age Of COVID-19
3 Strategies You Don’t Want to Miss
Mobile devices are not simply a “wireless telephone”, but a significant expansion of your IT and security infrastructure continuing to support your remote workforce. Employee off-boarding is a more prevalent burden this year, as workforce disruption, layoffs, and resignations unexpectedly hit as a result of the pandemic. There is no disputing that mobile device inventory has become increasingly important for cost control. It is critical to recognize that wireless inventory isn’t static, but a fluid lifecycle that is ever-changing. These complexities can be challenging to keep track of if you don’t have the proper plans, processes, and resources in place.
Join Kirk Waddell, EVP of Technology, and Adam Zipf, Customer Success Manager at One Source as they give you the know-how and the right questions to ask that empowers you to have full visibility of your mobile inventory. Ensure that you’re only paying for what you’re using and dramatically reduce your expenses to uncover IT funding for more important initiatives.
In this 30-minute interactive Q&A webinar you will learn strategies for:
- Identifying and tracking users for each device in real-time
- Consistent monitoring with HR employment status (on-boarding & off-boarding)
- Maintaining accurate device lifecycle status
- Who has ownership and how is each device being used? Cost of unused “zombie” devices
- Managing and monitoring procurement & ordering activity to anticipate changes
- Keeping track of what is being ordered, for whom, and why?