For years, medium-sized enterprises with annual telecom expenditures ranging from $200,000 to $15 million have had to fend for themselves as they tried to corral the costs of deploying technologies. Most telecom, IT and mobility management vendors have continued to target the Fortune 500, leaving mid-market enterprises severely underserved, with fees out of reach for this neglected segment.
One Source Communications brings the next evolution of telecom expense management through Communications Lifecycle Management (wireline) and Managed Mobility Services (mobile) to middle-market enterprises with $200,000 to $15 million in annual telecom spend, often generating 20% savings and triple-digit return on investment!
Streamline Workflow & Increase Employee Productivity
- Offload routine CLM operations
- Relieve your team from low-value tasks
- Provide 24/7 help desk services
Keep Your Data Secure & Remain in Compliance
- Maintain compliance with regulations
- Protect and control corporate assets with Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform
- Mitigate risk of compromised data by wiping lost and stolen devices
Improve Visibility & Promote Accountability
- Identify and reduce “zombie devices”
- Promote end-user accountability through mobile policy enforcement
- Target selective deployment of mobile solutions to the right users
Gain Control Over Mobile Usage & Expenses
- Report indiscriminate use of company resources
- Manage unnecessary expenses throughout device lifecycle
- Implement proactive plan changes on the fly
Managed Mobility Services
(Wireless Expense Management)
Fully Managed. Not Software as a Service.
Managed by real specialists for every task from procurement to payment.
One Number to Call. One Bill to Pay.
Lean on our well-trained 24/7 U.S.-based help desk specialists to resolve all issues. Pay a single audited and consolidated bill for all carriers.
Triple-Digit Return on Investment.
Realize triple-digit ROI with a 20% savings in telecom spending through our proprietary procurement and ongoing expense management solutions.
No Setup or Hidden Fees.
Experience white-glove onboarding with a dedicated Customer Success Manager and no upfront fees.
Trusted partner of 20,000+ locations with a 99% client retention rate and an average tenure of 9 years.
- Portfolio Optimization / Sourcing and Procurement ▼
- Expense Management / Bill Pay ▼
- Usage Optimization / Cost Recovery ▼
- Service & Support / Help Desk ▼
Get more for less – Optimize assets/services portfolio to deliver significant cost savings while enhancing your infrastructure
- Identify and eliminate unnecessary services through inventory centralization and visibility
- Avoid unnecessary rate hikes through end-to-end contract lifecycle management
- Utilize our carrier-agnostic approach to ensure best-in-class services to drive operational excellence
- Fully managed commissioning and deployment of telecom/network services and mobile assets
One bill to pay – Consolidate all carrier invoices into a single audited bill
- Audit services monthly to identify billing anomalies and control expenses
- Improve employee productivity by streamlining invoice management through a consolidated repository for all services
- Ensure on-time payment of invoices with advance bill payment, eliminating rushed invoice validation
Pay for what you use – Implement service adjustments and recover erroneous charges
- Translate usage trends and turn business needs into implemented changes
- Prevent indiscriminate usage through granular reporting
- Recover billing errors via our fully managed bill dispute process
- Provide visibility to end-users and management through shared services charge-back reporting
- Confirm appropriate credits are received through fully managed enforcement of SLAs
One number to call – Handle all service requests and provide 24/7/365 U.S.-based helpdesk to resolve issues
- Access our well-trained help desk specialists with the extensive vendor, hardware, and service knowledge
- Obtain real-time updates associated with all service and repair issues
- Reduce downtime through our dedicated carrier escalation channels
- Lean on our team for moves, adds, changes, and disconnect activity, reducing time spent on low-value operational tasks
Read AOTMP’s latest research on how medium-sized enterprises, a neglected market by telecom, IT, and mobility management vendors, can now level the playing field against their Fortune 500 counterparts by adopting Communications Lifecycle Management.