Outsourcing Innovative IT Services for Senior Living Facilities
Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
How to Advance Patient Care with Secure, Reliable Technology
Senior Living organizations have unique IT needs, with special attention on HIPAA compliance, cybersecurity, and network reliability and affordability. IT outsourcing has gained increasing popularity among all sizes of Senior Care Facilities, with corporate strategies ranging from outsourcing their entire IT department to relying on an IT business for technical support. While there are several benefits of outsourcing your IT needs to support reliable technology operations that ensure efficient patient care, there are also important factors to consider before hiring an outside IT vendor to ensure a successful partnership.
Join Bjorn Kronquist, Chief Technology Officer at ALG Senior, Chuck Sudo, Business Reporter at Senior Housing News, and Kirk Waddell, EVP of Technology at One Source as they discuss when the timing is right to outsource technology and how to implement a successful strategic partnership that increases efficiencies and overall patient care.
In this 45-minute interactive webinar, you will learn:
- Pros and Cons of Outsourcing IT
- How to choose the right vendor for your organization
- Cost reduction & staff augmentation strategies
- Vendor Technology and Advancing Patient Care
- Ways to proactively and affordably increase patient safety & care with technology
- How to advance the lives of residents and their loved ones
- Gaining a Competitive Advantage in a Vendor Partnership
- Increasing flexibility in where you allocate time and budget
- Creating sustainable, scalable, and repeatable growth
Senior Housing News