Your Remote Workforce is Vulnerable
During these unprecedented times we are creating new ways of working and living. In fact, analyst Hyoun Park with Amalgam Insights estimates that the percentage of employees who work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak will increase more than 40% over the next three months.
With urgent remote workforce concerns our customers are turning to us for help: to keep their teams and offices connected, to reduce their IT/Telecom expenses to free up funding, to manage their IT infrastructure, and to protect them against the potential growing number of cyber threats preying on their vulnerability.
The reality of an at-home workforce is you have more remote points of entry to your network heightening your security risk exponentially. Amalgam Insights estimates that between 55% and 65% of small and medium businesses have no plans or policies to deal with a security breach.
The reality today is that hackers will prey on the social isolation and potential naivete of your remote workforce. Per the article “How to Defend your Company against Coronavirus CyberScams” safety starts with your employees as your best line of defense when detecting phishing and cyber threats. Do you have the proper training tools and resources to teach them what to look out for? Do you have firewalls in place to protect your network and data privacy in the event of a breach?
How-to Self-fund Cybersecurity Now
Download the Whitepaper “Self-Funding Cybersecurity for the Mid-Market Enterprise” to get a complete guide to Amalgam Insights recommendations. The last complication you need right now is a data breach that could shut your doors so use this paper as a means of determining the right approach.
By working with a managed services/managed security service provider to reallocate network and IT spend to cybersecurity, you can cut unnecessary costs and focus on the health of the company. This will keep your people working safely from home and keep the business protected.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download An Actionable Guide To Telecom Cost Reduction EBOOK
Complete the following to access On-Demand webinar, “The Advantage Of Deception Technology to Detect A Data Breach”.
Complete the following to access On-Demand webinar, “Ransomware: It’s Not Just Delivered By Email Anymore!”.
- POTS Replacement – Waiting Is No Longer An Option
Sep 9, 2021
- The three phases of a successful cloud migration
Aug 16, 2021
- SD-WAN FAQs: Avoid the Top Security Mistakes When Implementing SD-WAN
Aug 4, 2021
- Your Mobile Devices Are Under Attack…Uncover the Top 4 Mobile Cyber Scams and How to Prevent Them
Jul 20, 2021
- Enterprise Mobility Strategy: 3 Things You Need to Consider in 2021
Apr 13, 2021
- Why Mobile Device Inventory Is Critical To Your COVID-19 Enterprise Mobile Management Strategy
Mar 19, 2021
- 3 Factors IT Leaders Need To Include In A Business Continuity Plan That Goes Beyond Just Disaster Recovery
Mar 9, 2021
- 3 Proven IT Tips for No-Risk Technology Upgrades
Jan 5, 2021
- 4 Strategies IT Leaders Can Use To Support IT Upgrades On A Budget
Dec 18, 2020
- Year in Review: 3 Technology Trends of 2020
Dec 15, 2020
- How To Recover Telecom Costs And Fuel 2021 IT Budget
Nov 16, 2020
- How To Uncover Cost Savings In Your Telecom Contracts
Oct 26, 2020
- Beating the Cybersecurity Staffing Shortage: 3 Advantages to Using a MSSP
Oct 16, 2020
- 3 Critical Strategies that Extend your IT Budget
Sep 23, 2020