Your Remote Workforce is Vulnerable
During these unprecedented times we are creating new ways of working and living. In fact, analyst Hyoun Park with Amalgam Insights estimates that the percentage of employees who work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak will increase more than 40% over the next three months.
With urgent remote workforce concerns our customers are turning to us for help: to keep their teams and offices connected, to reduce their IT/Telecom expenses to free up funding, to manage their IT infrastructure, and to protect them against the potential growing number of cyber threats preying on their vulnerability.
The reality of an at-home workforce is you have more remote points of entry to your network heightening your security risk exponentially. Amalgam Insights estimates that between 55% and 65% of small and medium businesses have no plans or policies to deal with a security breach.
The reality today is that hackers will prey on the social isolation and potential naivete of your remote workforce. Per the article “How to Defend your Company against Coronavirus CyberScams” safety starts with your employees as your best line of defense when detecting phishing and cyber threats. Do you have the proper training tools and resources to teach them what to look out for? Do you have firewalls in place to protect your network and data privacy in the event of a breach?
How-to Self-fund Cybersecurity Now
Download the Whitepaper “Self-Funding Cybersecurity for the Mid-Market Enterprise” to get a complete guide to Amalgam Insights recommendations. The last complication you need right now is a data breach that could shut your doors so use this paper as a means of determining the right approach.
By working with a managed services/managed security service provider to reallocate network and IT spend to cybersecurity, you can cut unnecessary costs and focus on the health of the company. This will keep your people working safely from home and keep the business protected.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download An Actionable Guide To Telecom Cost Reduction EBOOK
Complete the following to access On-Demand webinar, “The Advantage Of Deception Technology to Detect A Data Breach”.
Complete the following to access On-Demand webinar, “Ransomware: It’s Not Just Delivered By Email Anymore!”.
- 5 Tips to Protect Your Organization from Ransomware
Aug 12, 2020
- How To Defeat Attackers With Deception Technology
Aug 3, 2020
- All SOCs Aren’t Created Equal: Questions Mid-Market Companies Need to Ask When Evaluating a Cyber Security Partner
May 27, 2020
- 5 Cybersecurity Misconfigurations to Avoid that Reduce Cyber Risk by 75%
May 5, 2020
- 5 Types of Cyber Attacks Most Threatening to Small-Midsize Businesses
Apr 20, 2020
- Your Remote Workforce Emergency Plan: 3 Things Your IT Department Can Do in the Next 30 Days
Mar 24, 2020
- 6 Quick Cybersecurity Must-Haves to Support a Remote Workforce
Mar 16, 2020
- How To Defend Your Company Against Coronavirus Cyber Scams
Mar 12, 2020
- One Source Pioneers Movement of Cyberattack Preparedness to #DefendNC
Feb 26, 2020
- Why It’s Imperative for Mid-Market Companies To Fund Cybersecurity During Current Lockdown
Feb 24, 2020
- Changing User Behavior Core to Averting Phishing Disaster
Feb 5, 2020